Hi! I’m a software engineer living in Barcelona. I work mostly on Android projects, but I’ve also some experience in Rails backend development and iOS too.
My other passion is algorithmics. I’ve been learning and teaching and also participating in online contests such as Topcoder and Codeforces, using c++. Now I keep reading and practicing whenever I can.
It also defines me my devotion for critical thinking, pragmatic programming, lean methodologies, software architecture, bootstrapping and learning about almost all, not necessarily in that order.
This blog aims to improve my programming and communication skills, my written english, strengthen what I learn and contribute to the community… I would be happy if that can be of any help to other developers. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any comment, whether good or bad!
- Movemate - Your intelligent personal running coach.
- Taddapp - Add text to image Android application.
- rails-api-base - Rails 5 RESTful api template.
- android-base - Android Clean Architecture MVP RESTful client template app.
- UVa solutions - Some UVa online judge algorithm problemset solutions.
- The Pragmatic Programmer - Master class to achieve the excellence as programmer.
- Agile Samurai - How to use agile philosophy and techniques.
- Algorithms - Algorithms fundamentals.
- Programming challenges - Programming contest training manual.
- Getting Real - The ultimate guide to application bootstrapping.
- Lean Startup - About the importance of measure, learn and stay lean.
- Pro Git - A must if you use Git.
- Domain-Driven Design - The ddd bible.
- 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know - 97 short and extremely useful tips from experts.
- Building Microservices - How to design fine-grained systems.